What We Do at GlobalVetLINK
We uniquely connect veterinarians, animal owners and producers, feed mills/distributors, industry partners, government officials and diagnostic laboratories to improve animal wellness and safety.
To be the world’s most trusted, secure and independent source of animal health data.
GlobalVetLINK is the nation’s leader in providing easy-to-use, web-based animal health solutions for food and companion animal health practitioners. Our services provide intuitive online certification solutions that enable users to quickly and accurately create professional health records, including Veterinary Feed Directives (VFDs), Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (CVIs) or health certificates, Veterinary Prescriptions, diagnostic results and history, Equine Infectious Anemia (EIA) or “Coggins” test certificates and more.
- Easy – Intuitive online solution for animal health professionals.
- Efficient – Enables animal health practitioners to utilize “best practices” to quickly and accurately create professional health documents, save time and create additional revenue.
- Secure – Secure repository of data.
- Accessible – Allows practitioners and their clients uninterrupted access to their records online.
- Compliant – Meets FDA and USDA requirements and regulations, accepted by all 50 states.
Contact us to learn more.