GVL’s Top 5 Updates from 2015
GlobalVetLINK (GVL(R)) has much to celebrate as 2015 comes to an end, and many exciting things to look forward to as 2016 begins! Here are our top five updates that were made to GVL systems and products throughout the last year.
- Fully FDA Compliant VFD System: FeedLINK® Veterinary Feed Directive (eVFD) System is a fully operational system that is FDA compliant with the VFD requirement changes. Recent updates address specific documentation and storage needs outlined in the VFD ruling and will streamline and simplify compliance for all parties.
- GVL SmartEngine Technology: With GlobalVetLINK’s new, patent-pending GVL SmartEngine™ technology, system users have the ability to look up state import and animal disease traceability (ADT) requirements and automatically verify them in one place to ensure compliance in all areas. Having interstate movement requirements available within the GVL systems take the guesswork out of creating animal health documents.
- Free Interstate Movement Requirements Look-Up AnimalRegs.com: GlobalVetLINK’s Animal Movement Requirements Look-up web portal, powered by GVL SmartEngine™ technology, provides a one-stop-shop for veterinarians and animal owners seeking interstate movement requirements for their pets and livestock. The Animal Movement Requirements Look-up webpage is free of charge to the public and provides movement requirements for a variety of animal species.
- New MyVetLINK System Interface: The new MyVetLINK system streamlines the sign-up process for clients. MyVetLINK allows animal owners to retrieve animals’ health documents at their convenience once they have been issued by a GlobalVetLINK subscribing veterinarian.
- Use EIA Test Certificate to Create Health Certificates: EquusLINK™ Digital EIA Certificates and Lab Submission System now allows users to create an eCVI (Health Certificate) from an EIA (Coggins) certificate.
Thank you for helping make 2015 a great year! Reminder: GlobalVetLINK is closed on January 1st.