Innovative Digital Solutions for Animal Health
GlobalVetLINK’s comprehensive animal health solutions help veterinarians efficiently create, distribute and manage animal health documents and information. All 50 states and 3 U.S. territories accept GVL® certificates as official animal documentation. Explore our solutions to learn more.
- Electronic Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD) System, FeedLINK®, provides end-to-end management of VFDs. Patent-pending GVL SmartEngine™ technology helps ensure VFDs are accurate, complete and compliant.
- Electronic Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) System, HealthLINK®, provides a single solution for creation, distribution and management of CVIs. Also powered by GVL SmartEngine™ technology, practitioners can look up interstate movement requirements while creating CVIs and immediately submit.
- New! Electronic Veterinary Prescription System, ScriptLINK®, provides end-to-end management of veterinary scripts, helping to ensure accuracy and compliance for all parties.
- Electronic Equine Infectious Anemia (EIA) Test Certificate and Lab Submission System, EquusLINK, offers a single solution for creating, submitting and managing EIA test certificates, as well as GoPass® Digital Equine Passports (6-month CVI or health certificate). With GVL’s free HorseSYNC mobile app, horse photos and information can be uploaded online or off.
- Electronic Diagnostic Analysis and Herd Health Information Management System, LabLINK HIMS™, provides real-time diagnostic results consolidated into a single system to help manage herd health with disease monitoring, analysis and pathogen response.
- GVL® SmartEngine™ Technology saves time and frustration by making animal health document creation as easy as possible, while ensuring that the completed certificates and VFDs are accurate and compliant with requirements.
- LabLINK™ provides a real-time data repository for digital, standardized laboratory test submissions and results.
- MyVetLINK offers a digital portal for animal owners available at any time from any place with an internet connection.
Visit the GlobalVetLINK YouTube channel to view video demos about how GVL products work. Or contact our Customer Success team with questions: 515-817-5704.