Innovative Digital Solutions for Animal Health
GlobalVetLINK’s range of products help animal health professionals efficiently create, distribute and manage animal health documents and information. All 50 states and 3 U.S. territories accept GVL certificates as official animal documentation. Explore our solutions to learn more.
- HeathLINK® powered by SmartEngine™ provides a single solution to create electronic Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (eCVIs) and auto-verify state movement requirements.
- FeedLINK® electronic Veterinary Feed Directive (eVFD) system easily connects veterinarians, producers, government officials and feed companies for faster fulfillment and tracking of feed additive prescriptions.
- EquusLINK™ Digital EIA Certificate and Lab Submission System connects veterinarians, horse owners and diagnostic labs with one solution for creating, distributing and managing horse health documents and test submissions, including GoPass® 6-month digital equine passports.
- LabLINK HIMS™ Health Information Management System provides a real-time diagnostic solution to help manage herd health with disease monitoring, analysis and pathogen response.
- GVL® SmartEngine™ Technology saves time and frustration by making health certificate and VFD creation as easy as possible, while ensuring that the completed certificates and VFDs are accurate and compliant with requirements.
- LabLINK™ provides a real-time data repository for digital, standardized laboratory test submissions and results.
- MyVetLINK offers a digital portal for animal owners available at any time from any place with an internet connection.
Visit the GlobalVetLINK YouTube channel to view video demos about how GVL products work. Or contact our Customer Success team with questions: 515-817-5704.