GVL MyVetLink Owner Account

Animal health information is always within reach with MyVetLink


Keeping veterinarians and clients connected

MyVetLink provides animal owners with 24/7 access to their records, including health certificatesEIA “Coggins” tests, rabies vaccination certificates, and Veterinary Feed Directives (VFDs).

  • Access health certificates, EIA tests and other animal records anytime from anywhere
  • Download certificates for offline access
  • Easily search interstate movement requirements for compliant travel

Ask your veterinarian for a MyVetLink account.

How to get started

To join MyVetLink as an animal owner or agent (trainer, stable owner, transporter, show official, etc.), ask your GVL veterinarian to grant you access using your email address.

Once your veterinarian grants you access, you can complete the sign up process. See full instructions in our Help Center.

Animal Movement Requirements

State animal health departments have their own rules and requirements for traveling with or transporting animals to and from their state. The AnimalRegs.com search site, built by GVL, provides the current regulations and requirements for moving any animal species within, to or from a state.

On the GVL Blog

Changes in Small Animal Movement Documents

What veterinarians should know about APHIS 7001 forms and health certificates

5 Resources You Need for Travel with Pets

Help ensure your clients’ travel plans go smoothly by making sure you know all of these tips 

Vesicular Stomatitis Affects State Rules

VSV is a reportable disease and affects regulations and interstate movement of animals