Join us for an update on current hot topics and trends for production and mixed animal veterinarians!
Updates for Production Animal Veterinarians (1 hour CE)
Wednesday, August 24th, 2022
12:00 p.m. (CDT)
Regulation changes, foreign animal disease preparedness, biosecurity, and traceability are all important topics for a production or mixed animal veterinarian to stay current on in order to best serve their clients.
Our expert presenters will share with us the most recent updates for beef, dairy, and swine veterinarians.
Attendees will learn about:
- FDA Updates and the Impact on VFDs
- Antimicrobial Regulation Changes and Impact on Prescriptions
- Foreign Animal Disease Preparedness and the Importance of Electronic Movement Records
- US Swine Health Improvement Program and Focus on Biosecurity, Traceability, and Surveillance
- This program is approved for one hour of continuing education credit in jurisdictions that recognize RACE approval.
Click the button below to register for the webinar.
Michael D. Apley
DVM, PhD, DABVP, DACVCP
J. Tyler Holck
DVM, MS, MBA
This program is approved for one hour of continuing education credit in jurisdictions that recognize RACE approval.
This webinar will be recorded and made available to watch online within a week of the live presentation. To ensure you receive updates about the webinar recording, please register for the live webinar.