Let us do the heavy lifting for you!
With GlobalVetLink’s Pet Travel Concierge Service, our pet travel consultant team takes the paperwork off your plate. Our experienced pet travel consultant team will handle everything from paperwork preparation to USDA endorsement tracking - saving you more time to continue treating your furry patients.
With our Pet Travel Concierge Service, the GlobalVetLink team will handle:
- Pet & Travel Details Collection
- International Health Certificate Document Preparation
- Certificate Preparation in VEHCS for Endorsement Submission
- USDA Endorsement Tracking
How It Works
- Complete and submit our online form to tell us about your customer’s upcoming international travel plans
- The Pet Travel Consultant team will collect and review any records, create and provide the custom preparation timeline, and prepare any additional paperwork
- Receive the prefilled international health certificate(s) and prefilled VEHCS certificate(s) before your patient’s appointment(s) in preparation for certificate submission in VEHCS
- After the certificates are submitted to the USDA in VEHCS, the Pet Travel Consultant team will track and monitor the endorsement to completion on your behalf
- Once the certificates are endorsed, the Pet Travel Consultant team can forward them to the pet owner or a third party on your behalf
Included With Each Package:
- Pet records review and travel eligibility assessment
- Custom veterinary preparation timeline
- Custom guided appointment instructions
- Custom patient treatment summary documents
- On-call appointment support with GVL’s Pet Travel Consultant team
- Prepared VEHCS certificate
- Prefilled international health certificate
- USDA endorsement monitoring and tracking
After receiving and processing your initial request, our Pet Travel Consultant team will provide you with an invoice that must be paid upon receipt. This payment will enable our team to initiate the necessary paperwork.