MyVetLink Animal Owner Account

Access Animal Health Documents Anytime

With a GVL MyVetLink account, animal owners never need to worry about losing animal health documents again

  • Easy, instant online access to animal health documents and information
  • Quick, responsive messaging to request service from veterinarian
  • Look up interstate movement requirements for compliant travel
  • Download certificates for offline storage 
Introducing the MyVetLink App

Available for download in the App Store and on Google Play

MyVetLink provides animal owners with instant online access to their digital health documents, including Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (CVIs) / health certificatesEquine Infectious Anemia (EIA) “Coggins” testsVeterinary PrescriptionsVeterinary Feed Directives (VFDs), and GoPass® 6-Month Equine Passports. Just login to your MyVetLink account, download your pdf certificates and print!

To join MyVetLink as an animal owner or agent (trainer, stable owner, transporter, show official, etc.), ask your GVL® veterinarian to grant you access using your email address.

To find a GVL vet near you, use our Find-A-Vet search. If your vet is not listed, ask them to subscribe to GVL, or contact us to let us know the clinic name, contact and location.

Still have questions? Visit these helpful resources online:

Our Customer Success Team is always ready to help.

Call: 515-817-5704

See how a MyVetLink animal owner account works

Help Center

Explore our helpful resources, FAQs and informational articles in our help center.