Revolutionize Compliance with our SmartEngine™ Technology
By utilizing the GlobalVetLink Compliance Assistant, powered by our SmartEngine technology, clinics will no longer have to worry about compliance accuracy. Our SmartEngine is equipped with the latest regulatory requirements and enables the swift generation of precise, pre-audited documents in five minutes or less. Such efficiency leads to improved productivity of the clinic, ultimately leading to more time and money saved.
How does the GlobalVetLink Compliance Assistant work?
Not a compliance expert? Don’t worry; most veterinarians aren’t. The GlobalVetLink Compliance Assistant is an extra set of hands on your team that automates your compliance needs so you can focus on treating your patients.
- Intelligent rules engine that contains up-to-date state, federal, and international compliance rules
- Enables the creation of certificates that comply with published regulations
- Quickly create accurate certificates through imputing basic data
- GlobalVetLink watermark is widely recognized for accuracy and data integrity
- CVIs are automatically sent to state animal health officials, and IHCs can easily be submitted through VEHCS
GVL Health Record
- Stores certificates, animal health information, diagnostic test results, and any other data captured by the Certificate Creator
- Allows staff to search and manage certificates and animal health information
- Animal owners can access completed certificates through MyVetLink
The GlobalVetLink Compliance Assistant guides users through the creation process, storing the relevant data and providing the necessary options based on the certificate type. Once the certificate is completed, the platform runs an accuracy check to ensure that valid data has been utilized. In the event of any mistakes or omissions, the GlobalVetLink Compliance Assistant will alert the veterinarian and direct them to where corrections are needed. Using this platform enables veterinarians to produce accurate and compliant documents quickly and easily, increasing clinic productivity.
Pet Travel Concierge Service
With GlobalVetLink’s Pet Travel Concierge Service, our pet travel consultant team takes the paperwork off your plate. Our experienced pet travel consultant team will handle everything from paperwork preparation to USDA endorsement tracking - saving you more time to continue treating your furry patients.
With our Pet Travel Concierge Service, the GlobalVetLink team will handle:
- Pet & Travel Details Collection
- International Health Certificate Document Preparation
- Certificate Preparation in VEHCS for Endorsement Submission
- USDA Endorsement Tracking
Coming Soon - GVL SmartCert Technology
GlobalVetLink’s new SmartCert technology adds verifiable digital fraud protection, automated certificate routing, and secure sharing, all built on GVL’s SOC-2 secure platform.
GVL SmartCert includes a series of document-embedded capabilities that are transparent to the end-user while securing the document from modification, reproduction, fraud, or tampering. The patent-pending capabilities include four key elements:
- Fraud Resistance – Proactive tools to identify and curb fraudulent creation and use, SmartCert equips end-users and government agencies to verify certificate authenticity instantly online.
- Advanced Watermarking – Document integrity is indexed and tracked at the digital level and through a visible validation watermark.
- Intelligent Routing – Ensures each certificate reaches the required regulatory authority. Compliance documents are automatically routed to appropriate federal, state, and local authorities, mitigating misrouting and minimizing manual effort.
- Secure Sharing – Protecting users' data and privacy, SmartCert-enabled GVL certificates offer verified access for animal owners, service providers like groomers or dog sitters, and direct compliant cloud access from practice management systems.
Certificates Included in the GlobalVetLink Compliance Assistant
Check boxes on the left to filter certificates based on the species or type.
Gain the knowledge and expertise you need to succeed with our free eBooks.
How to Use Pet Travel to Drive Clinic Revenue Growth
International Pet Travel Quick Start Toolkit